"Mama"

"Mama"
"Mama" by my daughter age 3

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Warm/ Cool Camouflaged Animals





The 4th grade students reviewed the warm and cool color schemes. They watched a video on animal camouflage, and then we discussed what camouflage is and what it does for animals and people.
Students were able to choose either the warm or cool colors to create a camouflaged background. Then they chose an animal that uses camouflage and used the same color scheme to create a camouflage effect in their artwork. Finally students reviewed what three-dimensional is and made their animal pop out of their work.

**Lesson seen on What's Happening in the Art Room blog- Thanks Leah!**

1 comment:

  1. The kids did a great job on this. My son did something like this when he was younger and I loved it so much I framed it. I love the white lines in the pictures above.

    ReplyDelete